Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Diablo 50 miler

Well, I have not done anything with the blog in months and have not done much in my running either. When finally got to a doctor after finishing Lost Soul last year it turned out I had tendonitis behind my left knee and needed physiotherapy for about a month to get over it and start any sort of running again. It has been good to relax a little and let my body recover from a tough season and now I am ready to go again and up next is Diablo 50 miler in Diablo state park. This race is just east of Oakland, California and should be a tough, scenic, enjoyable race and a chance to get away and enjoy some warm weather for a few days. I will keep you better informed of my adventures from now and and I look forward to telling my Diablo story next week. Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.